Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coldness in the Winterrrrrr.

I came home about an hour ago. I have yet to bathe because of the stupid heater. It's off! Apparently (what kor kor said) The wind blew the heater off. We have no hot water now. ): So I just stuck my hand in the running tap (on to the full blast towards the red sign for hot water) of water from the shower head a while ago. NOTHING IS COMING OUT! Kor kor and Mummy is gonna brave the coldness outside and fix the heater. GOOD LUCKKK! (: I am freezing my butt off (Okay, fine! My hands!!) COOLLLD! Actually I don't mind NOT showering, YEA! Imma dirtttyyy guurrrlll! ^^ Hehe,

Had the bake sale in school today. OKAYYY. We sold plenty. Saw jie jie & Emily. They didn't buy anything! Such great help aren't theyy? Jie jie gave me her locker combination. Couldn't open it after 6 - 7 times of trying. Her friend got frightened by me. Keke. Just realised that I got the combo wrong. HEH! Got the first and the last number WRONG! ^^ Keke, and no, Mummy & Kor kor didn't fix it, looks like no bathing for me. *silent yes! Joking (:* I didn't know what a fairy bread was. Until they brought it to school today. It's basically butter on bread sprinkled with 100s and 1000s. Looks funny. I might try it with Nutella or something. Here is a picture. Looks pretty amazing. But sounds gross. Because it's butter! That's all actually. Toodles~~

Melissa

Ps. Wish me many luck with the water heater. GOSH! This is life in Melbourne's winter =,=
Pps. I have swimming trials next Tuesday. ): Wish me luck kay? I need all the luck that I can have. Heh!


I'm gonna make 'em the next time I am in Singapore. Let everyone try. Tho' I have to try it first ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment