Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mt. Buller.

Went to Mount Buller today. Woke up super early. Drove to Glen Waverly. Parked the cars there. Took the shuttle bus up to the mountain. Slept because I was soooo tired. Stopped half-way to rent the ski stuff. After wearing the oh-so-clean boots, we went to the cafe for 'breakfast'. Me and jie jie had hashbrowns. Kor kor had latte. Went up to the bus to continue our journey up to Mt. Buller. On the way up. we saw alot of cars with snow on top of them. COOLIOS~ Haha. There was a mini traffic jam. when we were dropped off. We took the some pictures and we took the Blue Bullet (chair lift) up. We kind of got lost up there. Everyone is skiing and snowboarding. And we were walking around. it was messy! Then we decided to look for somewhere to eat. Went to a cafe nearby. Doesn't look appetising. So we took the chair lift down to have lunch there. It all looks the same to me. Didn't know how thirsty we were until the drinks came. Ordered the kids menu Spagetti Bolgonase?? for $10 and a Ham, Pea & Lentil soup for $15. I (obviously) didn't finish it. The portion was humongous. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered the soup. Haha.

SO we went to play what we came here for. We went to the Ski shop to rent a Toboggan. WOOOO! Went to the Toboggan Park for some fun. The kids one first. We went to some places that we were not suppose to be. Hehe! The we took the shuttle bus. We went on the wrong one. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. So we made a big loop and ended back where we got on the bus. SO we took another one. The correct one. Went to the bigger Toboggan Park. This one was steeper and more fun. Bigger place. But alot of people. I got the Orange Toboggan and jie jie got the Red Toboggan. Only we 2 playing. I almost crashed into someone infront of me. Hehe, but the worst thing was. Once, going down, my gloves fell off half way and my hands dug into the snow. IMAGINE HOW COLLDDDD! So we started getting tired. Me and jie jie started to build snowmens. Failure. Mummy & kor kor returned the Toboggan for us. THANK YOU!! So jie jie ended up building a chair. Which turned out to be a stool. I wanted to build a house. I changed to an apple. Ended up building a snowmen. Wooo! But it failed. So I ended up stepping on it. Such fun. Then we went to like a small kiosk to have something to eat. Using mummy's money (I must make it clear) we bought a Mars bar, a Hotdog, Vegetable soup and a hot chocolate. Then we went back home. Was so dark by the time we reached the Glen Waverly carpark. Went to Hungry Jacks' to buy a chocolate sundae and kor kor's din din. I have blogged alot now. Have to stop. Tag me. Toodles~~

Melissa

Ps. Don't blame jie jie for blogging this week. Her modem has run out. GASP!!! ^^

How can you say that we are not cute? I'm so CHUBBY! I KNOWWW~

Thank you for listening to my rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment