Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekends~ Weekends~

I finally bought my summer socks from the PLC Shop. ^^ Whoop~ But my dress has yet to be bought. Hah! Went to the PLC Shop all alone ): Bec went to the Computer Lab and the rest vanished. Haha, I have really nothing to blog. Except...


It's THE WEEKENDDSSS~ Mummy say we are going to Mt. Buller (???) COLLLLLDDDD~


Andrea has yet to reply me, dunno how LONG ALREADY! I GETTING OLD HEREE!! =.=
Bye bye~

Melissa


I remember this... Me & Kulvin. Wearing the same shirt. I ♥ NY. Just that mine is 100 million times sexier. Her's is just, NORMAL! ^^ And Oh! Don't mind my face (:

Ps. Listening to Hearbreaker by GD now. It seems like he is shouting the bloody lyrics in my ears. I mean the way he raps. I like it~ (: * Not in the sicko manner but just the oo-he-rocks kind of manner ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment