Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Bleus~

Monday Blues. Well, in the morning, maybe. But when school starts (after recess) everything was alright. Bec & April (Apryl?) accompanied me to PLC Shop. Not so lonely anymore ^^ Haha. In English, we finally finished Midsummer Nights' Dream. Gonna watch the movie tmr during class. YAY! ^^ I like the movie. It looks so fairytale-y. Came home, changed. Ate my Mars Bar. But it tastes funny. My teeth was going all sensitive on me ): It hurts. I'm not gonna eat a Mars bar for a long time. Finished part of my Geog project. Gonna finish the rest in school. Phew. Tiring. 2 & a half man is about to start. Wanna watch it ^^ Toodles~

Melissa

Ps. Andrea has STILL YET TO EMAIL ME BACK! =.= Slow-poke! HAHAHHAHA~

And it's a little late for conversations, there isn't anything that you can say, and my eyes hurt, hands shiver, so look at me and listen to me because...

No comments:

Post a Comment