Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Edited~

Hmmm, I am not too happy! I can't take my braces out and wear retainers when I go back to Singapore! ): My teeth are all crooked! I DONT LIKE IT! ): Now I have to wait for another 2 bloody months! TWO!! =.=

Anyway, we went for Despicable Me, it was SOOOO CUTE! ^^ I love the Minions. Awwwww~ We went to Ravoli for the movie, it's kinda like a old theatre look. It's cool~ We bought the tickets. FREAKIN' EXPENSIVE! We each bought a 3D glass each. It's not free here, but it is nicer to wear :P We will bring that whenever we are going to watch 3D movies next time. I bought a bag of chips and GUMMY SNAKES! I ate half a bag of chips and the whole packet of snakes throughout the whole movie. (: I'm suppose to be sleeping at 9.30pm cas I am tired, but i'm not sleepy because I slept in the car on the way back. POWERNAP! Haha, naw. Not really. ^^ I'm will be sleeping at 10.30 I guess. Woo! Time for a picture!!

Melissa


The movie ticket and the 3D glass. Ain't it cool or what?!?! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment