Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gala Day & ELC!

Like I said, it was Gala Day today. We (Team 2) played against the opposite team (Team 1) They had Zabeta & Fiona, which is kinda scary (Ahh!). So, they won. ): I was the Goal Defence & Goal Keeper once. It's not so bad I guess? So we had a awards ceremony. They gave the lolly bouquets to Me & Joy. THANKS GUYS! ^^ And Bridget won the other bouquet (clap clap!) We had a can of coke (each) some lollys, chips and some sausage shitzel (?) * Sandwich like thingy. for everyone. It was kinda salty tho. We played a good game of Netball. CONGRATZ EVERYONE! Thanks for the lolly bouquet again guys!

Went to ELC. The 2nd last visit. I'm feeling kind of sad. ): I want to visit them more often. THE REST OF THE YEAR! Naw, just kidding. So Me, Divya & Lulu was suppose to meet at 1.50pm at the lockers. Lulu wasn't there. So me and Divya went ahead. Reached, went to pee. Went into the classroom that I was suppose to go. I forgot to take pictures with them. AGAIN! I swear, I am going to take with them the next visit. I WILL REMEMBER! So, I helped them with the 'beds' and stuff. Had a tea party with the girls. Chloe and I forgot the other girls name. *SHH!* Oops! Haha, they were so cute. But the other girl was kind of bossing Chloe around ): That's not very good! So I played some Lego with the boys. They made aeroplanes and started 'shooting' at me. So I pretended to get shot at. *ARGGHH!* And they were quite amused. ^^ Then it was time for the Earlies? (Those going off earlier) to get their afternoon tea. This time round, I didn't follow them. So I stayed with the later ones. I read some books to them. 2 girls started fighting over whose turn it was to flip the page. Then I saw one little girl, she was looking out the window, sniffing. OMG! Is she gonna cry? So in my mind I was like "PLEASE DONT CRY! *I can't soothe babies/toddlers when they are crying, I'm very bad at it*" She did cry, so Georgia *The lady in charge (teacher??)* said that she wanted attention. But I was like, I don't think so. She is always one of the Earlies but she was the later ones today. I think she wants to go home early. *The other boys said that she's crying because she was separated with Hao, both of them are like side by side all the time. They speak chinese to each other. ^^* So the other boys were like, "________ is a crybaby." The she cried even more. I was like "That's not nice." They just looked at each other and sniggered. =.= Then we went to the playground. Pushed some of them on the swing. We went to the Vegetable Patch after that. YAY! It was kinda fun?? The actually grew carrots, celery, rhubarb, some kind of veggie and snow peas from scratch!! OMGG~ I wanna help! So Georgia said that if they find any Snow Peas, they can eat it. They all screamed and run to the Snow Peas area and started hunting for some. Cool! ^^ I found this huge one, I was about to eat it, then Felicity came up and went all puppy-dog-eyes on me and said "Can I have it? It's my favourite." I was like, "Okayy~" So I asked her for half, she was like "NO!" Then it was time to go back, I looked and the clock and it was 10 minutes to 4! AHH! Divya and Lulu left without me. I took my bag, said Goodbye and left. It was fun. As usual. I had loads of fun.

Woah, that's a long post!! ^^ Gonna post some pictures before going on studywiz to post that ^ paragraph on my school blog. I don't want to re-tye it :P Toodles~

Melissa


The flower bouquet that they gave me. THANK YOU! (:


There is Chupa-Chup (??) WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment