Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Last day of school and not too good.

In times like this, I wish I would have a wordpress account instead of blogger. I need to have a private post to only people I invite knows. Maybe I should create another private blog. Hmmmm~ Last day of school, but I don't feel to happy all because SOMEONE spoilt my mood. PSH~ *Daddy, don't get too concerned. Don't mention anything, just let me vent my anger, I would be alright in like a minute or so. ((:*

Gonna go watch Despicable Me with Mummy & Jie Jie. Not as excited as before. Seriously, I have no mood to blog. I wanna scold someone, but I can't. I just can't!

Melissa

Ps. I am sooo not emo-ing (being emotional. It's you, who is exaggerating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment