Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grace's farewell Party and EOT Party.

Watching Harold & Kumar now. Sorry if I have yet to blog today. When I came back from school, I had to rush my homework because we are going to Auntie Nellie's house for din din today. It was goood! Auntie Nellie cooked/baked Spagetti Bolognese,
pan fried chicken with Avacado stuffing and almond crust. Cauliflower and potato soup with croutons. Pesto Spagetti. And some other very nice stuff. Auntie Nellie is a VERY GOOD painter (: She showed us her paintings, AMAZING! ^^

Grace's Party was AWESOME! Everyone brought some food along and we had a Farewell/End-Of-Term Party. YAY! The finish 1 box of my almond cookies. Yay! I will show you some pictures. Tomorrow is the last day of school. For once, I am actually feeling kind of sad. I am actually enjoying school. Gasp!

Anyway, I have to mail some people and check some shit out. ^^ Talk to you soon. BOARDING NEXT YEAR! (Oops, sorry, I was very random here. :P) AISLE! (Random moment again. HAH!) PICTURE TIME!!

Melissa

*Gonna edit them first. Will upload later.*

- EDITED -

I cannot upload today because it takes alot of 'money' to edit my pictures. Will do it next time. ^^ Sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment