Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday~

We went shopping today. ^^ Woke up, my shoulders were still hurting ): i almost died. Nah, just kidding. We had French food for lunch. The leek and potato soup was delicious. Hmmmmm~ Then I had escargot. I got some pictures. The we shopped around for a while. Went into Smiggle to buy some stuff. After that, we drove down to Glen Farrie (??) To buy some pet food. But the shop was closed. Went to the SUPERMARKET. It's literally called Supermarket. ^^ It's was goooood. We don't have to go to Thomas Dux or Coles anymore, this like big and have pretty looking food packaging stuff. Haha. But the food quality is kind of good. Well, I am hungry now. Just ate some digestive biscuits. Gonna upload some pictures and continue with my net-surfing. Toodles~

Melissa

Failed shot. Can't see the full name.

That's better! Sorry about the rain. Wait, I can't do anything about it. HAH!

The Leek & Potato soup. Yummy!

The Escargot. It looks gross. But don't snail by it's looks! It's yummy.

This is the Snail in it's shell. It's basil base. Pesto actually. YUMYUM!

Well, someone is ignoring me~ Dum-dee-dum. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment