Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NO NETBALL! ARGHHH!

You know how much I've been waiting for play netball all week?? Then, stupidly, the rain came. =.= I had NO netball today. WTH! Was getting all excited when I was changing. The Mr. Moon asked us to get our PE workbook and come back. I was HOPING that there we are still playing. But NOOOOO~ The rain didn't stop =.= So we stayed in the gym and played Dodgeball (again) and some other games. WHICH WERE NOT FAIR! Cheaterbug! Hehe. Had Design. Was kinda fun (: We are currently doing architecture design. So we ended early. Get to go home early! YAY! (: Haha, so I watched The Nanny. It was a good show. Yet another old one. Watching Here's Lucy now. Yippee~ Hmmm, 2 more days, then the weekends will be coming. After that, another week and the holidays would be here! YAAAAYYYY~ Gotta go do my work and surf the net now. TOODLES~

Melissa


The 7 things I hate about you,
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things

No comments:

Post a Comment